Grilled Lamb Chops
This is an excellent recipe for grilled lamb chops that is perfect for a quick dinner. The gentle seasoning will bring out the natural flavor of the lamp. Don’t overcook the lamp as you want it to remain tender and fresh. Serve with a side of Broccoli and you’ll have a great meal.
- 2 tablespoons Fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons Fresh mint leaves chopped
- 3 pounds Lamb chops
- ½ cup Fresh parsley chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon Extra-virgin olive oil
Preheat a grill to medium-high heat and grease the grill grate.
Put lamb loin chops, mint, parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and black pepper in a bowl.
Let marinate about 1 hour.
Grill the chops for about 10 minutes on each side making sure it is cooked through.